Saturday, September 27, 2008

Best skin care for nodule type adult acne

« ...That's exactly what I went through back when I had acne from ages 15-19. Back then I experimented with every acne cream, lotion, and ointment available. I remember spending $60 for a special mask made out of cactus! But nothing seemed to work, or if it did work, it never lasted, and the acne always returned....
...A good complexion is the first thing many people notice in an ordinary girl. I always hoped to have good skin - at least skin that was clear and smooth. Unfortunately, my skin is a mix of oily and dry regions, and I've have acne ever since I became a high school student, even until now. While it always cleared up with time, each bout with acne left me with a few new pits and scars. Getting rid of the marks has been a constant, if tangential, quest of my life....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...There is a lot of trial and error involved when it comes to treating acne. What works for some might not work for others. What works for the majority, might not work for the select few. This is because each and every person is an individual. Everyone has their own skin type and skin conditions that make their acne condition unique. If each condition is unique, it is only reasonable to conclude that not all acne treatments work for everyone. And this is exactly what has been found. In fact, most people who have acne try several treatment options before they find something that really works....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: microdermabrasion diamond skin peel anti-wrinkles acne, cures for cystic hormonal acne, how to get rid of acne redness

No comments: