Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best acid for acne

« ...There are many "acne cures" on the market that are both expensive and useless. I tried lots of them over the years. But what I found was that they was a far cheaper acne cure available, and it actually worked......
...Tea tree oil has been used for some time as a natural cure for acne. This oil is extracted from the leaves of the Australian Melaleuca Alternafolia tree. Tea tree oil has very powerful anti-bacterial properties. So, since acne is caused by a bacteria, rubbing a little tea tree oil onto the affected areas could make your acne disappear....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Drink too much alcohol. I know from personal experience in the past that drinking excessive quantities of my favorite drink, red wine, has many alarming consequences, including inflammation of the skin and outbreaks of acne. I learned now how to deal with that and the consequence was a dramatic improvement in my overall health and my acne....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best face sunscreen acne, home natural acne treatment, what is the best treatment to remove acne scars

No comments: